Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas

Craig, Amanda, Chad and Julie - 2005

"Christmas Time is Here Again" is an old Beach Boys song I really like. While this Christmas has been stressful for the family as a whole, I thought I would just say - we are trying to make it as normal as possible.

Julie, Amanda, Chad and I will be leaving tomorrow for Powell. We are driving a truckload of presents and should arrive Sunday afternoon. I'll be picking up Greg, Ana, Megan, Jackie, and Rachel at the Cody airport on Monday...

I know Mom is glad we are coming! Dad is hanging on for Christmas! We are all thankful for the time we will share together.

We are wishing you all a very Merry Christmas... and here are some pictures of our families over the years - doing what we like to do this time of year!

"With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmasses be white..."
(White Christmas)


- Craig


Christmas 1963


Christmas 2004


Duane and Jo Ann's Christmas Tree - 2003


Mom, Myrna, Rod, Eleanor, and Brandi
Tree Hunting 2003


Amanda, Chad - Christmas Tree Hunting 2005


Craig, Deep Snow 2005


Jackie, Susi, and Megan - 2003

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

I've had this in my RSS reader pretty much since you started it. I haven't commented 'cause I haven't had anything appropriate or worthwhile to say - and I probably still don't but I just want to let you know that from my perspective you've been dealing with this in a way and with an attitude that I only hope I will be able to match when my turn comes.

Best wishes to you and your family, Jorgen